April 15, 2010

Cinque Terre - Part 2

As Cafe Chick asked in the previous Cinque Terre post, 'What does it look like?'


Well, here is my Jekyll and Hyde in Cinque Terre:


It's a pretty full-on colour, which is why Jekyll and Hyde was kind of the perfect pattern - i'm in two minds about this colour way. Somedays I love it, the way the pinks, blues, yellows, greens mingle with each other. Somedays, I find it much less appealing. Check out the heel and how the colours match up, compared with in the pattern stitch how it gets all mushed together. 


If I were to knit with it again, I'd probably go for a less 'busy' stitch. But hey, i'm still pretty pleased with how it turned out. For today, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how gorgeous! I think it's a bit too bright for me (the socks would wear me, not the other way around!), but they look unbelievably warm and funky. Thanks for sharing your finished product!

    ReplyDelete