October 01, 2010

The new Knitty! Hooray!

Goodness, normally I don't scroll into the reviews section of Knitty, I just jump straight to the patterns.

But then I realised, something important was in there...




I was super super lucky to have a sneak peek at the whole entire amazing book the other weekend, and it truly is a stunner.

But look what Knitty has to say:
"I don't think it would be
overstating it to say it's a masterpiece of the genre."

Now that is something to be proud of. Well done Grandma! And I can confirm we will be stocking this in the online shop somewhere just past the release date (1 November). 

If you would like to read the rest of the review, you need to go here, and scroll a wee way down for it. Take note of Cookie A's Knit. Sock. Love while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment