May 19, 2010

Attendance = fail

Let's count all the knit/crafty group meet ups in the general Wellington area each week:

Southern Cross Knit Night
Monday night, Southern Cross, from 7pm

[New!] Lower Hutt Knit night
Avalon Baptist Church
774 High Street, Lower Hutt, Monday evenings from 7pm ($2 to cover tea, coffee, etc)


Craft2.0 Craft Up!
Blondini's, The Embassy, from 6pm Tuesdays


Lower Hutt Knitters
Various homes of Hutt Knitters, from 7pm, Wednesday nights


Crafty Foxes, 
Katipo Cafe, Wednesday nights


Craft2.0 Craft Up! in the Hutt
The New Dowse, from 11am, Friday mornings


Knitting in the Gardens
The Begonia House, Botanic Gardens, Sundays from 12pm


How many does this slacker make it to each week?


Normally 2, sometimes 3. I think the boy would break up with me if I tried to go to all of them. On the one occasion I've made it to the Southern Cross, I left with the biggest dumbest smile because it was such awesome fun. My bad that I haven't made it back - the main excuse being the cost of petrol to get in there (lame, yes. but true). 


The wonderful Cherie goes to Southern Cross and blogs about it, and her adventures of learning knitting. Hopefully I will get back there soon and have a load more laughs, and teach some new dogs old tricks!


Along with ALL of these, i'm going to be at the New Dowse on Sunday 23 and 30 May, 1pm - 3pm; teaching, giving away yarn for It's a Tree, and enabling all knitters and crocheters. So come along, and say hello, and have a yarn. If not, I forgive you, because I totally fail at going to all the knitty things I should, too!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment